Yukon Gold Nugget Chain
A one-of-a-kind gold nugget chain sourced from the Yukon Territory of Northern Canada. The gold nugget accounts for less than 2% of gold, making it a rare specimen. It has organic textures and forms created by nature produced through years of tumbling in water. Natural gold is often found in purities starting at 20k gold.
- Natural gold nuggets 20k, 22k yellow gold
- 16.5 x .25 inches (shown)
- Designed and handmade in California
- From the Golden Nature and Chain Library collections
- This chain is made to order and can be ordered to any length. Please note that each necklace will vary due to the nature of natural gold nuggets. (pictured necklace is sold)
Please email email@example.com with questions or to design your own one-of-a-kind jewel.