Persian Bronze Arrow Lariat Necklace
A one-of-a-kind necklace created from an ancient Bronze Age arrowhead (c. 1200-1800 BCE). Set in a 22-karat gold frame, the naturally patinated bronze arrowhead is accented with two champagne diamonds and finished with a handwoven gold chain that terminates in a gold hook that allows the piece to be worn as a necklace wrapped once or twice, or as a bracelet or in the hair.
- 2 diamonds .23 total carat, ancient Persian bronze arrowhead, 22k yellow gold
- Length: 34.5 inches length, spear: 3.5 x .75. x .4 inches
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- From the Cabinet of Curiosities collection