Pearl Spine Mochica Hoop Earrings
The 22-karat gold spine hoop earrings accented with Akoya pearls are inspired by the elaborate ear ornaments created by the Moche people of Northern Peru. This ancient Andean civilization had an extraordinary culture of craft and metalwork. Their ear ornaments often featured an edge composed of oversized spheres, reimagined here with pearls for modern wear.
- Akoya pearls, 22k yellow gold
- Post back
- Measurements: .75 x .6 inch
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- From the Permanent collection