Hunter Tourmaline Medici Signet Ring
The tall, tapered profile of this hand-raised ring is perfectly shaped to fit the Hunter Tourmaline at the center. Named for the important Italian family who produced four popes, two queens of France, and patronized artists including Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, the Medici ring is inspired by the impressive presence of papal signet rings during the Renaissance. A smooth inner band closes the hollow form of the ring and fits comfortably against the finger. The gold is polished to a matte velvet finish and a line scored around the mounting emphasizes the elegant form.
- Hunter Tourmaline 4.75 carat
- 22k yellow gold
- Size 5.5 (can be resized)
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- Part of the Signet Ring Collection