Crystal Mini Cleo Earrings
Rock crystal layered over a ground of hand-placed 22-karat gold granulation creates the optical sensation of peering onto a hidden world. The elegant shape of the earring, layered ovals of positive and negative space, is inspired by Ancient Egyptian wall paintings. The rounded rock crystal segments were carved by artisans in Idar-Obersten. Named for Cleopatra, the charismatic, intelligent and beautiful queen of Egpyt.
- Rock crystal carved in Idar-Obersten, 22k yellow gold
- Measurements: 1.2 x 1 x .3 inches
- Post back
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- From the Permanent Collection
Please email email@example.com with questions or to design your own one-of-a-kind jewel.