Emerald Roman Band
An angled 22-karat gold band with three raised lines of gold accented with round emeralds. The design is based on a Roman ring in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The understated, classical form feels architectural and has a powerful presence. The large scale, sloped ring looks good from any angle, fits comfortably, and elongates the look of the hand elegantly.
- 22-karat yellow gold, emeralds
- Measurements: .5 x .8 inch
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- From the Permanent Collection
Please email email@example.com with questions or to design your own one-of-a-kind jewel.