Rubellite Tourmaline Roman Signet Ring
Finished with an antique Roman hammer to create the organic matte texture unique to Loren Nicole, this hand-raised ring is perfectly shaped to fit the rare raspberry-colored cabochon rubellite tourmaline. A smooth inner band closes the hollow form of the ring and fits comfortably against the finger. This modern, wearable ring is a variation on the ancient form of the signet ring, used to denote power and status for thousands of years.
- Rubellite tourmaline 11.64 carats, 13mm
- 2 white diamonds .11 total carat
- 22k yellow gold
- Size 7¼ (can be resized)
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- Part of the Signet Ring Collection
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to design your own one-of-a-kind jewel.
Learn more about the techniques used in this ring in The Old Way.