Diamond Papyrus Ear Cuff
An ear cuff formed from a hammered sheet of gold, accented with a diamond, featuring an organic edge inspired by papyrus, the reed paper used by the ancient Egyptians. Ear cuffs have been worn for more than 4,000 years as symbols of status and power. Meant to be affixed to the pinna–the shell-like outer part of your ear–the cuff is perfectly layered or worn alone. Our signature textured finish is created with an ancient Roman hammer.
- 1 round diamond (.05 carat)
- 22k yellow gold
- Measurements, width: .3 inch, diameter: .4 inch
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- Part of Permanent collection