Paraiba Tourmaline Roman Signet Ring
This hand-raised ring is perfectly shaped to fit the African Paraiba tourmaline at the center. The cabochon stone is backed with fine silver to preserve the captivating blue-green color that comes from traces of copper in the stone. This modern, wearable ring is a variation on the ancient form of the signet ring, used to denote power and status for thousands of years. A smooth inner band closes the hollow form of the ring and fits comfortably against the finger. The gold is polished to a matte velvet finish.
- Paraiba tourmaline, 4.49 carats
- 22k yellow gold, fine silver
- Size 5 1/4 (can be resized)
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- Part of the Signet Ring Collection
Looking for something different? Please email email@example.com to design your own Roman Signet Ring or find out what is available to ship today.
Learn more about the techniques used in this ring in The Old Way.