Antique Persian Turquoise Bead Necklace
A one-of-a-kind necklace composed of antique turquoise beads in various oblong and rounded hand-cut shapes of the type popular in Ancient Egypt. The greens, blues, and brown tones are complemented by the 22-karat gold tubes and hook clasp. Turquoise has been mined in Iran (or Persia) for more than 5000 years.
- Turquoise, leather cord, 22k yellow gold
- Length: 31 inches, width: .7 inch
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- From the Cabinet of Curiosities collection