Mandarin Garnet Roman Signet Ring
Finished with an antique Roman hammer to create the organic matte texture unique to Loren Nicole, this hand-raised ring is perfectly shaped to fit the cabachon mandarin garnet at the center. The stone is a wonderful orangey-red color with a spirited interior that seems to glow from within. This modern, wearable ring is a variation on the ancient form of the signet ring, used to denote power and status for thousands of years. A smooth inner band closes the hollow form of the ring and fits comfortably against the finger.
- Mandarin garnet, 21.127 carats
- 2 white diamonds, .1 total carats
- 22k yellow gold
- Size 5 3/4 (can be resized)
- Stamped with owl maker’s mark and 22k
- Designed and handmade in California
- Part of the Signet Ring Collection
Looking for something different? Please email email@example.com to design your own Roman Signet Ring or find out what is available to ship today.
Learn more about the techniques used in this ring in The Old Way.